Welcome – Benvenuti! to Northbeach Pavilion, Pizza Restaurant & Bar
We have been privileged in serving the locals of Wollongong since 2012. Our food is fresh, simple and flavoursome. Our wine list reflects flavours of Italy, Australia and New Zealand. We are located in the iconic and heritage listed 1930’s North Beach Bathers Pavilion on beautiful North Wollongong Beach. All our pizzas are made in our Stefano Ferrara 100% wood-fired oven, imported direct from Naples, Italy. Our pizza is meant to be thin, soft and elastic in the middle and blistered on the edges. We do ask that no changes are made to our dishes unless you would like to add a topping that you may order as a side dish as our dishes have been carefully crafted to give you the amazing flavours of Italy.
Our Covid Safety Measures
As we emerge into a world of Covid-19 recovery we want to reassure you of a few things;
- Cleaning and hygiene – We have reviewed and overhauled our cleaning and hygiene controls to meet Covid standards increasing sanitation to clean all surfaces, hand sanitisers for your use before, during and after your meals, regularly disinfecting surfaces;
- Physical & Social Distancing – customers are seated 2 meters away from each other and we ask that you adhere to keeping 1.5 m away from all persons you do not live;
- Menus – all menus are now laminated and wiped down immediately after use;
- Payment Method – Where you can pay by phone or tap to avoid cash handling however cash will still be accepted. We ask that you pay at your table before you leave;
- Service & product changes – We will no longer be offering 1 or ½ meter Pizza’s and shared platters for 2 or more until the government sanctions are lifted for the Covid-19 pandemic. We are removing straws and condiments from the bar and tables. Please ask our team for freshly ground salt and pepper;
- Separate Entry & Exits – We ask that you exit via the exit/back door by the bar and avoid the front entry door to avoid close contact with others. We kindly ask that you please wash your hands after handling cash or any other foreign object / surface;
- Customer record keeping – to assist with Covid-19 tracing we are compelled to record all customer dining with us (name, number and email address). We ask for your co-operation. Please consider downloading the COVIDSafe app to assist with Covid-19 tracing.
- Selfcare and right to refuse – if you are feeling unwell please kindly see your doctor immediately and avoid dining with us until you are recovered. For safety reasons you may be asked to leave should you show signs of illness
This is our commitment for safety to you, our team and our community. Please assist us in making Australia safe & healthy!